Happy Thanksgiving to American Libre lovers – ease into holiday!!
Black Friday – Cyber Monday Sale!
Introducing our new Libre 9oz Holiday Black Brush Tea Glass!
Our new Libre Holiday Black Brush is elegant and sleek! Fits perfectly in your cup holders so that you can enjoy your tea moments anywhere, anytime…
And they make a great gift and stocking stuffer!
Save 10% until Dec. 1st!
Single – regular $22, on sale now for $19.80
Gift Pak of 6 – regular $110, on sale now for $99.00
The Holiday Season has officially started and life will be getting busier every day. Here at Libre we remind ourselves to step back, breathe and have a tea moment to rejuvenate our weary minds and bodies – we are delighted to be busy and grateful for tea moment breaks 🙂
For the holidays remembering the basics is key – so the list is not too long and overwhelming – what would you like your experience to be? Identify the essentials – It is a season of love and giving at the heart
An Aussie friend is a holiday expert! Nicole Keleher owner of Mychristmas.com.au has kindly shared her 20 simple tips for a beautiful Stress-Free Christmas – without the headaches and hassle.
A few more time savers and streamliners for the weeks before holiday:
- Weekly meal plan – Plan your meals for a week in advance and make the grocery list at the same time. This takes away the ‘what will I make for supper tonight’ issue and you’ll know all ingredients are on hand. Missing an ingredient? Check out this ingredient substitution list
- Make enough for leftovers
- Every night ask family members to pick up and put away belongings
- Take a picture of your gift list with your phone, so it will always be with you.
- Delegate the chore list – it’s not gonna be perfect but it will get done and the family can all pitch in.
- Make a tomorrow to do list – easy to track on your smart phone list
- Before heading to bed spend a moment of gratitude for your day – take a breath and relax!
Share your time saving tips and how you enjoy the holidays to win a Libre Tea Glass of your choice!