Canadian Thanksgiving is just around the corner! Why not enjoy some relaxing mini-moments while you look through these recipes and get organizing ideas to plan your Thanksgiving gathering.
A few Tea Recipes to get your creative cooking juices flowing:
- Autumn Tea
- Hot Cranberry Tea Cider
- Spiced Tea Cranberry Sauce
- Sweet Tea Pie
- Sweet Potato Chai Casserole
- Green Tea And Tamarind-Marinated Tofu With Vegetables
- Lemongrass and Ginger Tea-Steamed Vegetables
- Hugh Acheson’s Southern take on Thanksgiving
Getting Organized for Thanksgiving Tips:
- Holiday Organization
- Martha Stewarts Thanksgiving Checklist
- Everything Thanksgiving
- Easy Organizing: Your Thanksgiving Table Settings
Looking for a new tea suggestion to serve with your Thanksgiving meal? Check out the blog comments on our post Reflect, Review, Renew for some interesting ideas!
Sipping seasonal tea in your Libre Tea glass while planning your Thanksgiving gathering makes for a relaxing and refreshing tea moments.
Share a Thanksgiving dessert recipe with us for this week’s
Libre Tea glass Giveaway!