This Sunday is Earth Day!
What are your Earth Day Tips? Please share with us on our Libre Tea Facebook page and enter our Earth Day Contest for a chance to win a Libre Tea Moment Tote and our Organic Ming Mei Green Tea! The contest starts today and ends Sunday April 22nd at midnight (pst).
Did you know that only 1% of the water on earth is available for humans? We wanted to share with you tips on saving water.
- Check all your faucets & toilets for leaks and fix or replace. Replace toilets with a low-flush toilet and faucets with low-flow fixtures
- Shower instead of bath – A 5 min. shower uses up to 25 gallons where a bath uses approximately 70 gallons
- Use a timer to ensure showers don’t last longer than 5 minutes
- Make sure dishwashers and washing machines have a full load before using
- When purchasing new a news dishwasher/washing machine make sure you choose a water efficient model
- Insulate you hot water pipes – this will prevent the hot water from cooling before it gets to the faucet
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth