This week most fall activities will begin; sports, dance, art, PTA, book clubs, yoga, and many others. While figuring out our fall routines, Libre wants to inspire you to remember to schedule in ‘you’ time mini-moments.
Activity and rest are two vital aspects of life.To find a balance in them is a skill in itself.
Wisdom is knowing when to have rest, when to have activity, and how much of each to have.
Finding them in each other – activity in rest and rest in activity – is the ultimate freedom.”
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar,
- Get your favourite calendar and mark the dates for your activities from now to Dec. (sport practices, PTA, book club, yoga class, etc.). Add important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, date nights….)
- You might prefer a 2nd calendar just for kid activities, events, report/exam dates and a few age appropriate chores to help lighten your load.
- Help your mornings run smoothly so you can get out the door on time by putting together lunches and set out clothing the night before.
- Easy for your kids… make sandwiches ahead and freeze individually in labeled containers. Wash and cut up veggies for quick on the go snacks.
- Easy in the morning…Have a spot by the front door where keys, cell phones, sun glasses, school bags, and briefcases can be set and picked up on the way in or out the door.
- On the way to bed, have each family pick up their belongings throughout the house and put them in their room
- Make use of your slow cooker and come home to a healthy home-cooked ready to serve meal.
LibreTea glasses fit perfectly into any routine whether at home, office or on-the-go and are a great way to encourage yourself to stop for a tea moment!