Wow Father’s Day is just over 2 weeks away. It’s time to start thinking about what we can do for Dad that will make him feel special.
What do you like to do for Dad on Father’s Day? Here are a few ideas to start you off:
- Homemade coupons for mowing the grass, weed eating, cooking a meal or window washing
- Homemade Fishing Lures
- DIY Shrinky Dink Tie tacks or key chain
- Make a Big Batch Barbecue Rub
- Soda Can Coasters
- Photo Cube for Dad’s desk at the office
- Cook Dad lunch or dinner
We think serving Dad tea in his new Libre Tea Mug throughout the day is a great way to show how much you care about him. Tea is full of many health benefits to help Dad feel great!
Here are a few of the Health Benefits of Tea for Dad:
- Studies show it may reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol
- Helps regulate blood sugar level which may prevent the development of Type 1 Diabetes
- May help slow the progress of prostate
- Can protect against heart disease
- Helps reduce the risk of kidney stones
- May be helpful treating hepatitis, inflammation of the liver
- Acts as a diuretic
- Can help prevent tooth decay by strengthening the enamel
- May increase the survival rate for bladder cancer
Share your Father’s Day Gift Ideas for a chance to win a Libre Tea Mug for Dad! We will be giving 2 away on June 7th!
Dad’s love Libre Mugs as they can be used for any hot or cold beverage. Keeping the hot hot and the cold cold 🙂