Valentine’s Day is February 14th and some of us are already looking for that perfect gift to say ‘I Love You’ in a unique and special way. We, here at Libre, like to share tea moments with our loved ones. We enjoy sharing tea and time together at home on walk or a winter getaway– really anywhere, anytime.
I know of someone who says, ‘I don’t need a calendar to tell me when to give a gift. If I feel inspired or see a special item I share it with my loved one’.
This is a great way to share and show your love. However, with our busy schedules, we may overlook our loved ones, as we know they will be there and are forgiving. So it is nice to have a reminder of how important it is to set aside time for you both to relax, share and appreciate each other.
Here are a few nice ways to give the gift of love:
- make tea for two and share tea moments by the fire or on the porch/balcony
- hire a babysitter and go out for dinner or maybe a picnic at the park
- give each other a hug or shoulder squeeze when you pass in the hallway
- foot and/or hand massages are always appreciated
- and sincere compliments are always apprecaited
There are many ways to show your loved one how much you care throughout the day, week and year.