Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. ~Melody Beattie~
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and it’s time to get creative and plan our Thanksgiving dinner. Here are interesting recipes we’d like to share that utilise tea.
Thanksgiving Recipes links:
- Spiced Tea Cranberry Sauce – Earl Grey tea is the secret ingredient in this sweetly aromatic, lightly spiced sauce.
- Tea and Lemon Gravy – Not your traditional turkey gravy but tasty all the same.
- Nutty Glazed Sweet Potatoes – The warm nutty flavor of the tea compliments this fall favorite.
- Cream of carrot and mango soup with Troika tea. A magnificent start to your Thanksgiving feast.
- Wild Rice with Tea – This recipe is from Cordon Bleu-trained chef Nat Litt, owner of The House of Tea in Philadelphia
- Earl Grey Chocolate Truffles – Infusing cream with loose tea leaves gives these ultra chocolates a subtle floral flavour.
Thanksgiving Recipe videos:
- Cooking with Dr. Tea – Chicken infused with tea, Asparagus steamed with oolong tea and jade oolong rice.
- Grilled Pear Salad – This delicious recipe is made even more nutritious by adding the anti-oxidant and nutrient power of Honey Spice Rooibos tea.
Looking for a special fall tea to go with your Thanksgiving Menu?
- Troika from Kusmi – Blend of black teas from China, India and Ceylon flavoured with bergamot, orange and mandarin
- Ginger Fresh Organic from Tea Desire – A delicious blend of Lemon grass, liquorice, ginger, peppermint, lemon peels, and pepper – perfect for digesting a large meal
- Hoji-Cha from Silk Road Tea – A roasted, nutty, amber coloured green tea with a smooth finish that’s perfect for after dinner
In honour of Thanksgiving we would like to give thanks to you our customers and friends. We are having a 10% off sale on all products until Oct. 11th. As well, when you use the ‘Give Thanks’ special code you will receive a free package of our organic Ming Mei green tea.
We’d love to hear about your favourite recipes using tea as an ingredient.
The Libre Tea Team would like to wish you all a very peaceful and relaxing Thanksgiving with your family and friends!