As we start February – the month of LOVE – showing your LOVE for your loved ones is important, and just as important is to show LOVE for yourself too. You need to show yourself kindness, self-care, patience and respect. Once we make a routine to practice self-care daily we feel better about ourselves and often even feel an increasing inner well of LOVE to share with our loved ones.
- Find a quiet spot sometime during the day (early morning, nap time, tea breaks, end of the day) and have a time out. A time to do nothing but enjoy the moment, sip your tea and just breathe. #grounded
- After your shower or bath, take a few extra moments and give your tired feet and hands a massage. #pamper #Ilovemyfeet
- Add a vegetable (celery/carrot/broccoli/cauliflower) or fruit (apple/grapes/kiwi/plums) snack mid-morning and afternoon #veggiepower #nourish
- Give yourself a selection of healthy teas or a fruit’n herb infusion for the day– a herbal, green or interesting oolong will remind you to stay hydrated throughout the day #hydrate #whatsinmyglass
- Start a new craft project and schedule a little time each day/week to work on it #mycreativespirit
- End each day by thinking of all the little positive things that happened throughout your day #gratitude #bedtimeritual
There are many many other ways to express how you Love Thyself!
What do you do to express ‘Love Thyself’?
Share with us for a chance to win a Libre Tea glass of your choice.
We’ll be sharing ours all month long too.
February – time to fall in LOVE – with yourself, that is!
Not only will we inspire each other but they have wonderful PRIZES (including tickets to our festival on September 12th) to motivate you to stay true to your commitment.
How about some time to yourself this month – curious about meditation?
We LOVE, LOVE and hope you will contribute to more loving in your life
Breathe, a sigh of relief, you’re gonna love February !!