Spring time is a wonderful time to explore the new beginnings outdoors. Going on family outdoor field trips to see nature blossoming before us with new plants bursting through the ground and on the trees can be a wonderful experience.
Bears, groundhogs and squirrels are crawling out of their winter homes to explore the woods around them with all the new sights and smells. The calves, lambs, foals, bunnies and chicks enjoy the sunshine and warmer weather as much as we do.
Here are some Spring time actives you and your family might enjoy:
- Go on a nature walk and count crocuses, tulips and snowdrops
- Visit a local farm or petting zoo to see the new baby animals
- Plant some veggie seeds or flowers in your garden
- Go on a picnic and scavenger hunt
- Watch or play a game of softball or tag
Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again. Gustav Mahler
Libre glasses are great to take with you and your family on all your spring time outings. They fit into your backpack, stroller cup holders and diaper bags. You don’t have to worry about spills, burns or stains if knocked when the lid is on. Perfect for all your hot and cold beverages.