Sharing tea moments with coworkers is a great way for us to be inspired where we work!
“Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people – your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way.” Barbara Bush
- Give us support and help when needed
- Help us feel more comfortable in our surroundings, giving us more freedom to think outside of the box
- Give us someone to share exciting work and home events
- Give us a way to vent our frustrations and perhaps come up with a solution
- Help us feel good about going to work, knowing we are not alone and there is someone at work who cares about out well being
We all need breaks at work to clear our minds and give our bodies a rest, so that when we return to our desk/office/floor we feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
Sharing tea moments with our coworkers provides room for friendships to grow. Here are a couple teas we suggest you both might like to share:
Orange Spice Chai Tea from Murchies
Cocoa Rouge from The Jasmine Pearl Tea Merchants
Congratulation to Carolyn H. who won last week’s tea giveaway!
How do you and your coworkers share tea moments?
Share with us for a chance to win this week’s Tea giveaway!
If you haven’t already, check out our My Yoga Online Holiday Special!
Watch for our We’ve Reached 5000 Facebook Fans special this weekend!
The Facebook special was a great success last weekend so we thought we’d do it again : ) !!