We are so excited to be attending the 9th World Tea Expo (booth 723). The World Tea Expo is the largest trade show and conference in the world for tea. Â The Expo this year is June 24th to 26th in Las Vegas and is expected to have over 220 exhibitors and more than 6000 people attending.
World Tea Expo is the annual trade event for the over $8 billion tea industry which is growing leaps and bounds every year.Â High quality teas and specialty teas are the keys to this growth and areÂ the main focus of the products, services and education at the World TeaÂ Expo.
There will be more than 200 new tea and tea related products showcased this year. We were honored when we found out that our Libre Mug Tea Glass was chosen as a finalist for the New Product Award this year.
Some of the Eventâ€™s at this yearâ€™s Expo include: (taken from http://www.worldteaexpo.com)
- Cooking with Tea Workshop at Charlie Palmer’s restaurant
- World Origin Tasting Tour: A full day of immersion into the teas, histories, and cultures of some of the major growing regions of the world.Â Explore the cultures and taste authentic teas from 6 different countries in 8 hours.
- Free Round Tables for business owners: Retailers; Tea Rooms; Web-based Stores.
- Advanced Blending workshops: Blending II and Creating Exotic Signature blends.
- More Cupping workshops: Professional techniques, Sensory skill building, Detecting defects…
- Special Events include How to Prepare Matcha – Correctly!
- North American Tea Championship Winners’ Tasting Circle: attendees can sample winning teas from the onlyÂ professionallyÂ judged teaÂ competitionÂ in the US.
We are looking forward to this opportunity to socialize and learn with other tea lovers around the world!
What event would interest you most at the World Tea Expo?